The Website is a general audience site. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our Website is targeted to attract anyone under 18. Children under age 18 are not permitted to use the Website.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets through this Website (i.e., by email or link provided on this Website). Any such information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be deemed non-confidential, and by submitting it, are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- When you visit the Website, the server upon which the Website is located automatically collects and saves aggregate (non-personally identifiable), default information customarily logged by web server software concerning your use of the Website. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, the webpage you linked to our Website from, and the pages and images requested.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, such as:
- To improve our Website’s design, product assortments, customer service, and special promotions.
- To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and to develop marketing plans.
- To administer the Website and analyze its usage, trends, traffic patterns and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
OTHERS WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Affiliates, Licensees/Licensors, Business Partners: All of the above described information that we collect through the Website may be shared among our affiliates, licensees/licensors, and business partners.
- Service Providers: We also may disclose such information to third party service providers that help us bring you the products and services we offer.
- Business Transitions: We may transfer or share a copy of such information (including any personally identifiable information we receive) in the event that the Company or its affiliates goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of our assets.
- Compliance with Law: We may provide access to such information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this Website or the public.
- In addition, the Website may use pixel tags, (also called “clear GIFs” or “clear graphics interchange formats”), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Website and personalize your experience.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be sent by e-mail to or by U.S. mail to email@example.com
© 2013 DJL Lalique. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.